With over 20 million employees trained in 160 countries, we can help you reduce the threat of your employees falling victim to advanced cyber-attacks by up to 95%.
Working in partnership with Marathon Professional Services, PhishMe’s intelligence-driven solutions empower employees to be an active line of defence and source of attack intelligence by enabling them to identify, report, and mitigate spear phishing, malware, and drive-by threats.
When your cyber security is on the line, you want the peace-of-mind of knowing that you are entrusting your security with a reputable, capable company.
In Q1 2016, the PhishMe Research team determined that ransomware now accounts for 50% of all phishing emails. As of the end of March, 93% of all phishing emails analysed contained encryption ransomware. And the number of phishing emails hit 6.3 million in the first quarter of this year, a 789% increase over the last quarter of 2015.
PhishMe Simulator was designed to change employee behaviour and enable employees to recognize and report malicious phishing emails. This entails periodically sending employees real-life phishing scenarios that deliver hands-on experience with safe examples and on-the-spot education opportunities.
The PhishMe attacks use examples and content focused on today’s greatest threats such as Business Email Compromise (BEC) and ransomware.
Real-World Phishing Simulations
PhishMe scenarios recreate a variety of such real-world attack techniques and escalate the latest and most critical phishing simulations as ‘Active Threats’ that include:
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
- Spear phishing attacks
- Social engineering attacks
- Malware and malicious attachments
- Drive-by attacks
- Advanced conversational phishing attacks
- We will design and deliver regular and relevant phishing email attack campaigns
- Re-target offending employees or groups
- Provide comprehensive reporting to drive improved behaviours and education
- Totally independent and un-biased, ensuring maximum effectiveness
Phishing Mitigation Managed Service key benefits:
- Reduce organizational susceptibility to phishing attacks by more than 95% through immersive training exercises
- Simulate the latest attack tactics with customizable scenario and training templates
- Employ differentiated learning techniques from a continuous library of multilingual content
- Validate program efficacy and identify areas of risk with detailed reporting