Marathon ITS have many years experience in the deployment of VDI solutions based on solutions from Microsoft, Citrix and VMware.
VDI Proof of Concept
Many organisations have actively considered the use of a VDI solution but the choice of solutions coupled with the complexity of delivery means that they have not implemented a proof of concept.
The Marathon ITS VDI Proof of Concept Service will enable the organisation to try VDI and to build the business case or ratify the return on investment of an existing business case.
The Marathon ITS VDI POC is designed for:
- Organisations looking to establish if VDI will fit their business.
- Organisations that have established that VDI is a viable solution and wish to confirm the expected ROI
Why Marathon Professional Services?
- Marathon’s project services practice employs highly experienced consultants qualified to the highest industry standards across multiple vendors
- Our Pre Sales, qualification and design consultancy deliver turn key, end to end Server, Storage, Firewalls and Virtualisation Services
- Adherence to vendor, Industry and regulatory, best practice and compliance
- Project Management PRINCE II
Option 1 – 5 Day Deployment Service
- Plan the Proof of Concept stage with the client including business drivers and success criteria.
- Installation and Configuration of Hypervisor
- Installation and configuration of infrastructure servers
- Installation and Configuration of Windows Client OS Virtual Machine
- Deployment of 10 Virtual Machines and test
- Creation of build document (Off Site)
Option 2 – 6 Day Deployment Service
As option 1, plus:
- Installation and Configuration of Remote Access Solution for external use with tablet and standard devices
- A scoping call will be scheduled to ensure that the scope of the service and any pre requisites are understood by both parties
- From the scoping call a statement of work document will be produced which will confirm any pre requisites that are applicable
What are the benefits?
- Minimise the risks associated with new technology implementation
- Accelerated deployment and decreased project timelines
- Allows your IT resources to stay focused on their core tasks and priorities
- Ensures ‘best practice’ installation in line with vendor documented deployment techniques
- Real world experience and technical expertise in deploying multi-vendor solutions
- Professional advice to improve performance and obtain maximum results
Exclusions & Limitations
- Any migration/restoration of customer data
- Any changes to nonscoped customer appliances
- Attendance outside the normal working hours (09.00 - 17.00 Monday – Friday)